Saturday, November 29, 2014

C4T #4 Summary


Image of the words 21st century learning

Photo by: Educators Technology

11/16/14: Comment #1

I chose Jennifer Ferguson's Blog for my C4T #4. Her most recent post is titled "InfoWhelm and Information Fluency." Her post consisted of a video that emphasizes the amount of digital output we have all over the world. This video was trying to get the point across that our digital output is constantly increasing over time.

In my comment to Mrs. Ferguson, I first introduced myself and told her where I am from. I complimented her on her blog post as well. I explained to Mrs. Ferguson that I thought this video was very interesting to see a visual of the amount of digital output we put out around the world. I told her that the digital world is really increasing with so many sources and educational tools. It does not surprise me that the digital output is increasing and continuing to increase daily. Lastly, I told Mrs. Ferguson to feel free to visit our class blog and my blog, and that I look forward to reading more of her posts in the future.

11/26/14: Comment #2

I commented for a second time on Jennifer Ferguson's Blog. She hasn't posted a more recent post than the last, so I chose one of her later posts. This post is titled "My Learning Journey of Connected Coaching." In her post she explains that this post is about her journey so far with "Connected Coaching." She explains that she is a 'Learning Services Coordinator' and that she needed work with connecting with her colleagues. She continues to write about 4 different pictures and explains how she views them with her "reflective" eye. She says that through her journey she wanted to learn from her "rural" side. She then reflected and contemplated from each picture. She explains how empowered she feels to enact "Connected Coaching" to her to her division. She explains that it is also working well in her online learning network.

In my comment, I introduced myself and told her where I was from. I told Mrs. Ferguson that it was great to comment to her for a second time. I told her that I was really impressed with this blog post and her dedication to her journey. I explained to her that I have never heard of "Connected Coaching" and that it was great to learn more about it. I told Mrs. Ferguson that I thought it was great that she included her online learning network so she can share with so many others. I continued to tell her that it was great to read about her interesting journey with "Connected Coaching" and I wished her luck ahead. Lastly, I again left her the links to our class blog and my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment