Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summary for October


Image of a piece of paper saying I love blogging
Photo by: Edudemic


C4K #4: 10/1/14
I was assigned to Jamaya's Blog. This student wrote "Ps. I’m still bored." In my comment, I introduced myself and commented "I am eager to read your next post." Since this students post was not long, Dr. Strange advised me to pick another students blog and leave a comment.

10/2/14:
Since I had to pick another student, I chose Gray's Blog to leave a comment on for this week. Gray's post was about leaving his "mark on the world." He says to make his mark on the world, he will pick up more trash and continue to work at the GSM program he volunteers at and donate food for the homeless and to help people in need.
In my comment I left to Gray, I said that I was very encouraged by this blog post. I told him that these are very good ideas in order to help the environment and also help people in need. I told Gray, that this post was very positive and I applauded him for his efforts to work with the GSM program that he is in. Lastly, I told him to keep up the good work!

C4K #5: 10/10/14
I was assigned to Addisyn Z's Blog. She is in 7th grade in Mrs. Ripp's class from Madison, Wisconsin. In this blog post she is introducing herself and telling a few things about her personal life. She talks about how she has a brother named Braeden and a sister named Briana. She also says that she has two cats and a fish. In her post she asks for whoever is reading, if you have any pets? Also, she discusses that she has been reading the book "Delirium" and asks what are your favorite books? Addisyn Z also says that she really enjoys school unlike most students her age. She says that she thinks of school as a good thing because "many kids in the world don’t have this amazing opportunity."

In my comment, I introduced myself and told Addisyn Z that I was assigned to her blog this week for my kid comment. I told her that I enjoyed reading her post and getting to know her a little more. I acknowledge the questions she asked in her post and answered them so we can better "relate" to one another. I told her that I have 2 Yorkie puppies and that my favorite books series is "The Hunger Games." I also go on to tell her that I really applaud her for knowing that school is a great privilege and I'm glad she has the opportunity to learn. I told her to that her positive attitude towards school and life is very encouraging. I encouraged her to keep up the good work in her 7th grade class and that I hope she enjoys it. Lastly, I told her that I was glad that I was introduced to her blog and that I look forward to reading more of her blog posts. I also left the links to my blog and our class blog so that she may visit either one if she gets the chance.


C4K #6: 10/18/14
I was assigned this week to Lola's Blog. She is in 5th grade in Mr. Dolan's class. In Lola's post she wrote about her "Responsibilities Online" that pertain to having passwords online. She lists several ways to make a strong password that no one would guess. Overall, she is giving the reader different ways to make going online safe for any accounts you may have.
In my comment, I introduced myself and told Lola that I was assigned to comment on her blog this week for my EDM 310 class. I complimented her on her post being very informative about her "Responsibilities Online." I told her that this post would be very helpful to someone who is creating a new password and needs tips on how to create a strong password. I applauded Lola for her work on this assignment and told her that she wrote will confidence and meaning to complete this post. Lastly, I told her I would look forward to reading more of her blog posts and seeing her next assignments.


C4K #7: 10/26/14
I was assigned to comment on Melenoa's blog. Her blog post is titled "How to be a good Pt Englander." In her post, she talks about three different ways to be a good Pt Englander. The three ways she describes are by being polite, wear it with pride, and being cyber smart. She describes each of there points and gives an example of how to show each characteristic.
In my comment, I introduced myself and told that I was assigned her blog this week for my EDM 310 class. In my comment, I complimented Melenoa on her post and told her I enjoyed getting to read it. I told her that it was great to see someone write about the important ways to show positivity and being the best Pt Englander they can be. I also told her that it was great that she gave an example for each characteristic so her classmates will know how to improve if they choose too. Overall, I told Melenoa that she put a lot of effort in her post and that I look forward to reading more of her writings in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment